Sunday, March 4, 2012

Happy Dirtday - I Love This Set

Howdy All!

I made another card using the 'I Dig You' stamp set from Stampin' Up! Love it! The construction vehicles, also known as -Messies - by my youngest son when he was little, are soooo cute and fun to stamp and cut out!
I love adding the 5/16" brads to the center of the wheels too! This card went to a sweet little boy named Evan, who just turned 3! All products used are Stampin' Up! except for the embossing folder which is by ProvoCraft. I keep saying that SU! needs to come out with more embossing folders as they are one of my go-to tools for creating backgrounds with texture!
Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by! Hope to see you again soon!
Hugs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Evan loved it he calls dump trucks machines so this was machines with cutes (stuffed animals)